Cartel Communication Systems Inc. is the clear leader in providing enhanced wireless coverage solutions in Canada. Our history proves we have introduced our valued customers to many innovative approaches to providing enhanced wireless coverage regardless of the operating environment. Our long and successful track record in this specialty demonstrates our technical capabilities as well as our ability and agility to capitalize to changes in technology to create practical, meaningful, and cost effective solutions to meet our customer’s applications and functional requirements. For years Cartel has been on the forefront working with the Canadian cellular network operators providing technologies and solutions to support their network infrastructure build-out and ongoing operations and maintenance. Validated with years of proven results addressing signal enhancement and extension challenges, our team takes great pride in delivering a level of trust RF engineers consistently rely upon.
With an intimate understanding of network design requirements, Cartel provides the following capabilities:
- Fast and reliable advice to complex performance issues.
- Integration alternatives for minimizing service performance degradation.
- Cost effective coverage extension design options into remote areas or into buildings.
- Deploy combination commercial/public safety networks that maximize coverage and capacity
- New technologies that enhance revenue opportunities while minimizing capital and operational expenditures.
- Equipment options that enable operators to realize efficiencies through multiple operator systems.
- Dynamically optimize network performance via powerful remote monitoring solutions.
BDAs and Off Air Repeaters
RF Distribution, Conditioning Shelves and RF Components
- Simple is virtually eliminated. No RF cabling, limited frequency combinations (single operator) and the very low transmit power levels (<250 mW) present at each small cell radio
- Passive intermodulation is virtually eliminated. No RF cabling, limited frequency combinations (single operator) and the very low transmit power levels (<250 mW) present at each small cell radio
- Connects directly to the operator’s core network or through a security gateway or to a hosted private network core using a luh and S1/X2 interfaces
- Can be offered as a private network with enterprise self-management
- Learn more about Small Cells applications